Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whoa Baby! Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Brie Grilled Cheese




Okay so you know about my obsession with all things red velvet, but really, to be honest, I have an obsession with food in general. My fiancée often makes fun of me and how elated I am when trying a new recipe or discovering a new food.

Grilled cheese is one comfort food I have a hard time saying no to. One of my girlfriends has the same weakness! Hi Abby J When you think about it – you really could eat grilled cheese at any time of the day. Breakfast? Sure. Lunch? Absolutely. And dinner? Add some vegies or some soup and it’s a meal baby! Here is one scrumptious grilled cheese from BS' in the Kitchen meant to be gobbled to last drop. This would pair quite well with a nice glass of Chardonnay!

No comments:

Post a Comment